UTTARAKHAND TECHNICAL UNIVERSITYB.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering(8th Semester) Examination 2015Biomedical Instrumentation
Note: All questions are compulsory.
1. Attempt any four 4*5=20
- What is patient care monitoring? Explain its component in brief. What are the problems associated with it?
- Explain the Holter Monitor in brief and list some difference between ICU and CCU.
- Give a brief classification of instruments for diagnosis of X-rays & explain anuone of them.
- Explain action and resting potential with complete waveform.
- What are the different methods adopted for accident prevent during chemical test in Biomedical Instrumentation.
- What do you understand from Ultrasonic measurement?
- Explain the following in context with biomedical Instrumentation-
- Galvanic skin response
- Invitro and in vivo measurement
- Cardiac stress test
- ECG recording
- Explain the application of pacemakers in heart patients. What is Fibrillation and how it can be dangerous for a patient.
- Explain the neuronal firing measurement mechanism in context to the neural communication in human being.
- Explain the DC detibrillator in detail.
- Explain the active and passive transducers in detail with their classification and their importance in biomedical field.
- Discuss intensive care system and its components in brief? Explain the electrodes used in biomedical system.
- How blood volume is measured in human being. Why human pulse rate is less than that of birds. Explain with waveform.
- Explain the bioelectric amplifier with its circuit and briefly expalin its application.
- Discuss the cardiovascular system of human being with proper block diagram.
- What is TMT test? Explain the working principle of a transducer also explain speed of response and accuracy in context with measuring device.